Informazioni personali

La mia foto
I'm Sara, I'm 24 and I'm Italian ^w^ On this page you'll find many of my creations shaped with polymer clay. The subjects i love the most are pirates, mythology and classical literature. I love to always bring new ideas, things never seen before in an attempt to release my immagination! *o* I love the idea of "unique", that only one person could have a not reproducible creation, which is unique as the person who wears it! I am slowly beginning to work my idea of a website to start selling my creations even internationally! would be a great satisfaction!

venerdì 26 agosto 2011

Kawaii Sea Life


Essendo agosto comincio subito col pubblicare qualche foto a tema mare!
Generalmente non dedico molto tempo alla realizzazione e creazione di questo tipo di animaletti,ma devo ammettere che questi adoro farli *-*,quindi ecco qui una moltitudine di bestioline marine,che poi vedrete assemblate su bracciali e orecchini  ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento