Informazioni personali

La mia foto
I'm Sara, I'm 24 and I'm Italian ^w^ On this page you'll find many of my creations shaped with polymer clay. The subjects i love the most are pirates, mythology and classical literature. I love to always bring new ideas, things never seen before in an attempt to release my immagination! *o* I love the idea of "unique", that only one person could have a not reproducible creation, which is unique as the person who wears it! I am slowly beginning to work my idea of a website to start selling my creations even internationally! would be a great satisfaction!

venerdì 26 agosto 2011

Il mondo degli Amish

Primissimo pezzo dedicato alla cultura Amish!
Un paio di orecchini composto da una piccola Amish accompagnata da una bibbia in miniatura sfogliabile e con copertina stampata 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento